Educational Employees Credit Union is committed to meeting the banking and financial needs of everyone. If you are experiencing problems accessing our online services, please call 559-437-7700 or 800-538-3328. Our Call Center operates Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Pacific Time.
You can also email us at [email protected] with questions about accounts, products or services. Please do not send personally identifying information (e.g., Account Number, Social Security Number, etc.) in your email.
Using a Screen Reader
Users who are blind or have low vision can access the site using their screen reader software. For optimal user experience, we recommend that you use the latest version of the browsers and screen readers. The following browser and screen reader combinations will provide the best online experience:
- Microsoft Windows: Internet Explorer or Firefox with the latest version of the JAWS or NVDA screen reader
- MAC OSX: Safari with VoiceOver
- Apple iOS: Safari with VoiceOver
The following features and settings are available to improve the experience for screen reader users:
Using Magnification Tools
If you find it difficult to read the content on the website, there are several options to make your screen easier to read.
- Increase the text size in your operating system settings.
- Microsoft: Commitment to Accessibility
- Apple: Accessibility Support
- Mobile: use the pinch gesture to magnify content on the screen. The pinch gesture is made by holding your thumb and pointer finger together against the screen and slowly spreading them apart. The area beneath your fingers will be magnified. To reduce the magnification, reverse the gesture by touching the screen with thumb and pointer finger spread apart and moving them closer together.
- Use your browser zoom settings.
- Internet Explorer:
- There are multiple ways to use browser zoom. Go to View then the Zoom menu. Alternatively, hold the "Ctrl" key and press the plus or minus keys. Alternatively, use the slider in the lower right corner of the browser.
- Go to View then the Zoom menu. Alternatively, hold the "Ctrl" (Windows) or "Command" (Mac) key down and press the plus or minus keys.
- Go to the Customize menu. To open this menu, choose the bars icon in the upper right corner of the browser window. Then scroll down to the Settings page. At the bottom of the Settings page, choose "Show advanced settings..." and then scroll down to the "Web content" section. Alternatively, hold the "Ctrl" (Windows) or "Command" (Mac) key down and press the plus or minus keys.
- Go to the View menu. To change the size of all content, make sure you haven’t checked the Zoom Text Only option then choose the Zoom In or Zoom Out options. Alternatively, hold the "Command" key down and press the plus or minus keys. In order for this to work, the Zoom Text Only option in the View menu needs to be unchecked.
- Internet Explorer: