Welcome to our New Website!
Our website has a new look! The new look and layout is designed to provide you with easy access to the information you need, a concise navigation menu, and a design that is visually appealing.
The Online Banking login is featured prominently on the left side of our home page, directly under our logo.
Other changes you’ll see:
Product information and rates are now grouped together on the same page
Content is streamlined to reduce the number of clicks to get to the information
Each page features links to relevant content
We hope you like our new site, and if you have any suggestions please email email@example.com
To thank you for your loyalty over the past 85 years, we’re offering a special 85th Anniversary Certificate April 1 – May 31, 2019.
EECU values your input. We’re working with an independent research company to survey our members about their relationship with EECU. The responses you provide are completely confidential and will be used to help us learn what we are doing well and where we need to improve.
Click here to start the survey.
Social Security Workshop
Click here for information about our free Social Security workshop.
Online Banking Update – Outdated browsers/operating systems/devices may need to be updated to continue using Online Banking after February 25, 2019
If you’re using an outdated device, operating system or browser to access Online Banking, it may need to be updated in order to continue using Online Banking after February 25, 2019.
To provide the most secure environment for our Online Banking users and follow established security best practices, we are updating server profiles for Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocols to support TLS 1.2 or higher. TLS is a protocol that provides privacy and data integrity between two communicating applications. In addition, the deprecated 3DES, RSA and 128-bit cipher suites will be disabled. This means that some Online Banking users will need to upgrade their outdated browser, device or operating system to continue using Online Banking.
Systems and Devices Unable to Access Online/Mobile Banking After Feb. 25, 2019:
Mobile Device Operating Systems
- Android devices version 4.4.4 and below
- Apple iOS devices using Safari versions 5 and below
- Windows Phone using Internet Explorer Mobile versions 10 and below
Desktop Operating Systems
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 with Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 10 or below
- Apple OS X using Safari Versions 8 or below
Actions Required to Access Online/Mobile Banking After Feb 25, 2019:
- Microsoft Operating Systems: Windows operating systems using Microsoft Internet Explorer version 10 and below will need to be upgraded to the latest versions
- Apple Operating Systems: Apple operating systems using Safari Version 8 and below will need to be upgraded to the latest version.
- Apple and Microsoft Web Browsers: All outdated web browsers will need to be upgraded to the latest version
- Android Tablets or Phones: Devices running any Android operating system released before December 2014 will need to be replaced or users will need to access Online Banking through another compatible device
If you have any questions about the impacted browsers/devices/operating systems and the actions required, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
No time to wait in line at a branch? No problem! You can now book an appointment for the following services and avoid the line:
- New Accounts or Account Changes
- Wire Transfers
- Disputes/fraudulent transactions
Choose the branch and time that works best for your schedule. You’ll receive an email confirmation and optional text message reminder.
EECU takes extensive measures to help minimize and prevent fraud. If we notice debit or credit card transactions from a location that is outside of your normal spending pattern, we may block your card for your protection. If you know you’ll be traveling and using your card(s), let us know to prevent interruption in card access while you travel. Call us at 1-800-538-3328 and let us know your travel dates, or complete the Traveling Members form in Online Banking (the form is located in the Additional Services menu).
Have you moved recently or changed your phone number or email? You can quickly and securely update your contact information in Online Access Home Banking. Simply login, select My Settings > Update Contact Information and enter your new address and contact number(s). Select Update Email Options to change your email address.