If you’re using an outdated device, operating system or browser to access Online Banking, it may need to be updated in order to continue using Online Banking. Click here for more information
With Online Access you can access all of your EECU accounts from the comfort and privacy of your home or office. It's like having an EECU branch right inside your computer! You can view your account balances, transfer money, make loan payments, pay bills, view transactions and check images, get account updates via email, receive your monthly statement online, and so much more.
- Bill Pay - Instead of figuring out when to send your payment so it gets there on time, now you can simply enter the due date - and Bill Pay will figure out the rest!
- e-Bills - receive your bills electronically and view and pay them online
- Money Management – a powerful budgeting tool to manage all of your accounts
- Mobile Banking – view your accounts from your mobile device
- Debt Card Purchase Rewards - exclusive cash back offers when you use your EECU Debit Card
- Secure Chat & E-mail – chat with a credit union representative or send us a secure e-mail
- Update Contact Information– update your mailing address, phone number, and email address
To apply for Online Access, just complete the Online Access application.
Save a stamp - enroll in FREE Online Bill Pay and pay your bills online. You can schedule one-time or recurring payments to virtually any individual or company*, and the money will automatically be deducted from your Checking Account. No worries, no hassles - Bill Pay saves you time and money.
Bill Pay with eBills offers you not only the ability to pay all of your bills from one simple-to-use site, but also provides you with the convenience of receiving, viewing and managing your bills at the same online location. Here are just some of the features of EECU's Online Bill Pay:
- Pay one or all of your bills online and save money on stamps, checks, and envelopes
- Save valuable time by accessing Online Bill Pay when it’s convenient for you
- Arrange email alerts for bill arrivals, due dates, and upcoming payments
- Schedule automatic recurring payment rules for each payee
- Easily access your transaction history and pending payments anytime you want
- And much more!
To use Online Bill Pay, you must have Online Access Home Banking and a Checking Account with overdraft protection. It's easy to enroll in this convenient and secure service. Just select the Bill Payment tab in Online Access, agree to the disclosure, and complete the enrollment form to get started.
How to Add Your Costco Anywhere Citi Card to Bill Pay
To add your Costco Anywhere card to Bill Pay, enter Costco Anywhere in the Need to Pay Someone New field. You will not be required to enter an address because it is already on file. Enter your 16-digit credit card number and follow the on-screen prompts.
*Online Bill Pay payments to governmental agencies are discouraged but may be scheduled at your own risk, including: DMV payments, tax-ordered payments, child support, state-run utilities, student loans, etc. Payments to Payees outside of the United States and its territories are prohibited through the Service. Please see more information under Prohibited Payees and Exception Payments outlined in the Bill Pay Disclosure.
Would you like to be able to view up to two years of your statements online - anytime? You can, with eStatements! Not only will you have access to your statements 24/7, but you'll also receive your monthly statement sooner than by mail. Our eStatements service is the FAST and SECURE way to view your statement...and best of all, it's FREE!
When you sign up for Online Banking your account will automatically receive electronic statements.
- Easy to read - looks just like your paper statement
- Convenient - access your statement 24-hours-a-day, seven days a week
- Secure - accessible through our secure online banking application
- Fast - available sooner than a paper statement
- Reliable - 24 months of archived statements in one convenient place
- Efficient - we'll send you an e-mail when your statement is available
- Environmentally friendly and cost effective - your eStatement replaces your paper statement, so there's no duplication or waste
To view your statements as PDFs, you should have a program such as Adobe Reader on your computer. Adobe Reader can be downloaded free at get.adobe.com/reader. Make sure that the program is designed to work with your computer operating system and click the "Download" button.
Enroll in Visa eStatements and you’ll receive your statement online sooner than your paper statement. Enrolling is easy:
- Login to Online Banking
- Click on your credit card from the main Accounts screen
- If you have more than one card you will need to complete a separate enrollment for each card
- Select e-Statements in the Account Info menu
- Enter your email address and click Continue
- Review the eStatement Sign Up Agreement and click Yes to complete your enrollment
You will receive an email when your statement is available to view within Online Banking. To view your Visa eStatement, select your credit card from the main Accounts screen, then select eStatements from the Account Info menu. If at any time you want to resume paper statements, simply select eStatements from the Account Info menu, then select Resume Paper Statements.
If you have more than one EECU credit card, simply click on a card from the main Accounts screen to viewed detailed information.
Money Management is a personal financial management solution available in Online Banking that will help you better understand and manage your finances. With Money Management, you can:
- Categorize your spending
- View your spending in pie charts or bubble budgets
- See all your accounts in one place (EECU and external accounts]
- Receive text and email alerts
- Create and manage savings, debt payoff, and retirement goals
- View spending trends
Try Money Management today!
All Online Access users are eligible for exclusive cash back offers when using their EECU Debit Card at the types of places they like to shop.
How it works...
to activate exclusive cash back offers at the places you like to shop.
online or in stores to redeem your offers by paying with your card.
cash back – deposited right into your account at the end of next month.
Login to Online Access Home Banking to see the Purchase Rewards that are waiting for you!