Educational Employees Credit Union, the largest credit union in the Central Valley, promotes a positive work environment and excellent employee benefits while providing outstanding member service.
Please select the link above to review our current opportunities and descriptions, then follow the online process to submit your application.
Educational Employees Credit Union
Human Resources Department
PO Box 5242
Fresno, CA 93755
Educational Employees Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
Please Note: If you do not have computer access you may complete an application at any branch location.
We value our employees and provide a comprehensive compensation package including extensive benefits program to part-time & full-time employees.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan (company contribution of 6% of salary into plan/automatic employee deferral)
- Sick Leave
- Kin Care Leave
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Loan Rate Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance program (EAP)
- Long Term Care
- Life Insurance
- Extensive Training Programs
- Credit Union Membership