A new version of our Mobile App is now available for download in Google Play and the App Store. Version 5.10 has some great new features and updates:
- View Visa Transactions– view your Visa transactions by selecting your credit card on the Accounts screen
- More Bill Pay Features– view recent payment history, edit information about payees and delete payees
- Additional Account Detail– view your ACH number on the Account History screen (for setting up direct deposit and automatic payments)
- See Past Due Payments– loan and credit card accounts will show when they are past due
To download our mobile app, visit the Apple Store or Google Play (click the Apple Store or Google Play links at the bottom of this page to go directly to our mobile app). You will login to the app using your existing Online Banking User ID and Password. If you do not have Online Banking, apply today.
You can also view your Visa transactions, balance, payment info and eStatements in the mobile app! Tap your device menu to access Visa transactions. This enhancement is available now for mobile app version 5.0 and above.
Take Educational Employees Credit Union with you wherever you go.
Our mobile banking is a fast, free1 and secure way to:
Receive account balance notifications and check your transaction history.
Transfer funds between eligible accounts and remote deposit checks.
Contact us or locate an ATM quickly.2
2. For eligible customers. Not available with text message banking.
3. Contact and ATM information not available with text message banking. *The minimum operating system requirement for Android mobile banking is Lollipop version 5. The minimum operating system requirement for iOS mobile banking is iOS version 9. iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Now you can deposit checks anytime, anywhere with the EECU Mobile App.
Get our app today and experience:
Convenience – Save a trip to the branch or ATM.
Simplicity – Make a deposit with just a few taps and camera snaps.
Security – Our app uses cutting-edge security features to protect you and your financial information.
Mobile Deposit Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for Mobile Deposit?
Login to the mobile banking app and tap the Deposit Checks (iPhone) or Deposits (Android) button. You will be presented with the Mobile Deposit disclosure. Read and agree to the disclosure and then click Accept. Your registration request will be processed within one (1) business day and an e-mail will be sent to you once your registration is complete.
What are the eligibility requirements to use Mobile Deposit?
In order to use Mobile Deposit, you must meet the following requirements:
You’ve been a member for at least 90 days
You currently have a checking account
You are a member in good standing
You have a valid e-mail address on file
Can I deposit a check into my savings account?
Mobile deposits must be deposited to your checking account. However, once the check has been processed, you can transfer the funds to your savings account through the mobile app or Online Access.
When will my deposit through Mobile Deposit be processed?
All mobile deposits are subject to review and are posted on business days only (Monday - Friday, excluding bank holidays). Any deposit received and accepted prior to 3 p.m. PST on a business day will generally be posted by 5 p.m. that day. Any deposit accepted after 3 p.m. PST on a business day and deposits confirmed received on holidays or days that are not business days will be credited to your account the following business day.
How will the deposit appear in my account?
The funds will be deposited with the description of “EECU APP DEPOSIT”.
What should I do with the check after I make the deposit?
Write the date of the deposit on the front of your check and securely store it for 30 days; after 30 days you may then void and shred the check.
How will I be notified if there is a problem with my deposit?
You will be notified by e-mail if your deposit is rejected or adjusted.
I am attempting to deposit a check, but the image is not displaying clearly or is cut-off.
Try the following tips:
Pick a well-lit spot with light in front of you.
Hold your phone parallel to the check when taking the photo.
Smooth out folds on check.
Place check on a dark background.
Can I make a Mobile Deposit using my iPad?