Would you like to be able to view up to two years of your statements online - anytime? You can, with eStatements! Not only will you have access to your statements 24/7, but you'll also receive your monthly statement sooner than by mail. Our eStatements service is the FAST and SECURE way to view your statement...and best of all, it's FREE!
When you sign up for Online Banking your account will automatically receive electronic statements.
- Easy to read - looks just like your paper statement
- Convenient - access your statement 24-hours-a-day, seven days a week
- Secure - accessible through our secure online banking application
- Fast - available sooner than a paper statement
- Reliable - 24 months of archived statements in one convenient place
- Efficient - we'll send you an e-mail when your statement is available
- Environmentally friendly and cost effective - your eStatement replaces your paper statement, so there's no duplication or waste
To view your statements as PDFs, you should have a program such as Adobe Reader on your computer. Adobe Reader can be downloaded free at get.adobe.com/reader. Make sure that the program is designed to work with your computer operating system and click the "Download" button.
Enroll in Visa eStatements and you’ll receive your statement online sooner than your paper statement. Enrolling is easy:
- Login to Online Banking
- Access Click on your credit card from the main Accounts screen
- If you have more than one card you will need to complete a separate enrollment for each card
- Enter your email address and click Continue
- Review the eStatement Sign Up Agreement and click Yes to complete your enrollment
You will receive an email when your statement is available to view within Online Banking. To view your Visa eStatement, select your credit card from the main Accounts screen, then select eStatements from the Account Info menu. If at any time you want to resume paper statements, simply select eStatements from the Account Info menu, then select Resume Paper Statements.
If you have more than one EECU credit card, simply click on a card from the main Accounts screen to viewed detailed information.