MyCash is the premier club for EECU members ages 18-24.
We're all about helping you kick-start your financial life, so not only do we offer better rates, but services just for you.
Free Checking Account
Your EECU Checking Account has no minimum balance requirements, no monthly service fee, and free use of EECU, network and Co-Op ATMs. Learn more.
Visa Check Card
Enjoy the convenience of accessing your money day or night at any EECU or Co-Op ATM, up to $500 per day. Plus, you can use your Check Card to make purchases and get cash back. Learn more.
Student Visa Credit Card
Score! This is the best way to start building your important credit history. There's no annual fee, and we'll give you up to a $2,500 credit limit. Learn more.
Student Overdraft Protection Loan
When you've got a Checking Account, the main thing is to never write a check for more than the amount you have in your account. Duh. But the fact is, sometimes it happens to the best of us. Have no fear. Our overdraft loan protects you from embarrassment and costly fees. Learn more.
Buy a computer, tablet, cell phone, home theater system, and more at one really low rate. Learn more.
EECU offers some of the best auto loan rates around. You receive rate discounts based on your GPA and automatic payment! Learn more.
- Plan for expenses with our handy calculators
- Watch videos on checking account management, credit, car buying, and more
- Obtain a free copy of your credit report
- Manage your accounts online with Online Access Home Banking
- Eliminate paper clutter and get your statement online with eStatements
- EECU has a grant program to help students with education expenses
- With Nelnet Education Financing, you can get interest rate savings and rebates on your federal student loans
- Interested in consolidating your student loans? Get more information about your options.
- Accessing your accounts is easy and convenient at EECU - check out all our locations.