ATM & Visa Debit Card
Enjoy the convenience of accessing your money day or night at any EECU, CO-OP or network ATM. You can also use your ATM card to make purchases and get cash back, and if you have a Visa Debit Card you can make purchases anywhere Visa is accepted!
- Check your account balances
- Get cash when you need it
- Make deposits
- Transfer money between accounts
- Make payments to your EECU loans
- Take an advance on your line of credit or overdraft loan
- Make point-of-sale purchases
- Free nationwide ATM access
Visa Debit Card
All the same features and benefits of our ATM card, plus:
- EMV chip holds encrypted information, making it extremely diffcult for the card to be copied or counterfeited
- NFC/Tap & Go feature lets you make purchases by simply waving or "tapping" the card at terminals that accept contactless payments. No signature is required.
- Make purchases anywhere you see the Visa logo
- Works like a credit card, but purchases are deducted from your checking account
- Debit Card transactions are listed on your monthly statement
- Register your card with Verified by Visa for peace of mind when shopping online
Sign Up for Real-time Fraud Text Alerts
Enroll your EECU EMV Debit and/or EMV Credit Card in our fraud text alert service. When there is unusual activity on your account, you'll receive a text message on your mobile phone. You'll be able to review the transaction details and respond via text to verify the transaction. It's easy to enroll and the service is free. Enroll today!
Standard text messaging amd data rates may apply.
If you'd like to change your Visa Debit Card PIN, call PIN Now at 1-888-891-2435 from the number on file for your account; the PIN will be effective immediately. You’ll need to provide the following information:
- Your card number
- Last four digits of SSN
- The three-digit CVV code on the back of the card
- The four-digit PIN of your choice
To change your Debit Card PIN you must use the PIN Now service; it is not available at our branch locations or through our Member Service Center. You may request a PIN by calling us or visiting a branch and one will be sent to you via postal mail.
Report a lost or stolen EECU ATM/Debit Card:
- 1-800-538-3328 (including after hours)