News and Events
NACHA Payment Changes
On September 15, 2017, the National Automated Clearinghouse Association (NACHA) is implementing a change to the processing of ACH payments that will speed up the transfer of funds and allow for same-day processing of most ACH payments.
As a result of the change, you may notice that funds are debited from your account the same day you initiate an ACH payment. So, for example, if you regularly pay your utility bill using the company’s payment feature on their website and the funds have typically come out of your account the next day, you may now see the funds debited from your account the same day. To avoid any non-sufficient funds fees, we recommend that you have the funds available in your account at the time you make the payment.
If you have any questions about this change, please call us at 1-800-538-3328.
Tower District ATM Now Open
Our ATM in Fresno's Tower District is now open. The walk-up ATM is in the Dollar Tree parking lot next to the Chicken Pie Shop. The ATM has been designed to fit in nicely with the character of the Tower District.
Personalize Your ATM ExperienceSave time at the ATM by setting your language, receipt and fast cash preferences. Select “Create Preferences” on the main menu at any EECU ATM to personalize your visit:
- Transaction language (English or Spanish)
- Once you set your preferred language you will no longer be presented with this screen at EECU ATMs.The screens will automatically default to your preferred language.
- Receipts (Yes, No, Always Ask Me)
- If ‘No’ is selected, you won’t see the receipt screen anymore at EECU ATMs (the only exception is when you make a deposit; receipts are automatically printed for all deposits).
- Fast Cash (default is $40, change to any amount in multiples of $20, max. $400)
- Once you set your preferred Fast Cash amount, the Fast Cash menu option will be updated to the amount you selected (EECU ATMs only).
- A new Fast Cash menu will now appear on the PIN entry screen.If you just want to get Fast Cash, you can simply enter your PIN and then press the Fast Cash option – all from one single screen. The ATM will dispense your money and your card.One step and you’re done!
Preferences can be changed at any time by selecting the Change Preferences menu option on the main menu screen.
EECU takes extensive measures to help minimize and prevent fraud. If we notice debit or credit card transactions from a location that is outside of your normal spending pattern, we may block your card for your protection. If you know you’ll be traveling and using your card(s), let us know to prevent interruption in card access while you travel. Call us at 1-800-538-3328 and let us know your travel dates, or complete the Traveling Members form in Online Banking (the form is located in the Additional Services menu).
Change Your Contact Information Quickly & Securely in Online Access
Have you moved recently or changed your phone number or email? You can quickly and securely update your contact information in Online Access Home Banking. Simply login, select My Settings > Update Contact Information and enter your new address and contact number(s). Select Update Email Options to change your email address.
- In this Section
- Protect Your Home from Foreclosure